mercredi 7 novembre 2007

just a note from yesterday . . .

~
Sometimes a man
Is gonna be a man
It's not an excuse
It's just how it is
Sometimes the wrong
Don't know that they're wrong
Sometimes the strong
Ain't always so strong
Sometimes a girl
Is gonna be a girl
She don't wanna deal with all the drama in your world
God knows I don't mean to give it to you
So girl I'm sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn't do but I do

~
Sorry for The Stupid Things - Baby Face

***
i'm just being sceptical these days
found it's hard to gain my trusts
to everything, to everyone

and guessing how many people talk behind your back
stabbing you around
it's tiring, isn't it?
that's why i'm trying to shut my ear

well, i never try to care about what other people says
it's their bussiness to speculating
about what i did, what i do, or what i'm gonna do

yeah, may be i'm doing a bad things
i admit it
so they said i'm bad?
define bad, then

everything happen for a reason
so, with my way through the life
everything that i did
must be coming from a reason as well

now, think with your brain
is that hurting somebody was my reason?
and my answer is, no
absolutely NO

what i'm gonna tell you,
i'm not as what-so-ever as you think
i'm not as bad as you opinionated
and
you just know NOTHING




***
i miss you, i miss me even more
that's all what i really feel.
maybe you jus't won't feel it
and i could tell you that nobody wouldn't feel the emptyness
that choke in my deeply heart
they'd see me smiling, giggling, cheering, crazy
also freak as usual

yes, they don't see the pain inside
well, is there any pain?
of course pal, i'm a normal person as you are
poorly, i'm easily getting hurt
but it would be difficult for you to see the pain
because i'm good at hiding it

i know, we can hide
but, we can not run

the problem is i'm running so fast
like i don't wanna look around
starting didn't notice everything . . .

~
Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong strong

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

~
Bad Day - Daniel Powter

*thx for the picture

you, thx for opened up my mind wisely
and
you, thx for makes me smiling today
:)

Aucun commentaire: