samedi 7 juillet 2007

SUPER GIRL . . . ?


it's not suppose to feel
it's not suppose to be like this
i'm not what i used to be

i feel that i can't breathe
i feel that i can't be my self
strong when i'm alone

i'd try to get you out of my mind
and many times i try to step on the ground
but shape of you, taste of you, smell of you
spinning in my head
goin CRAZY just because of you !

take me out of here! take me out of here!
i'm not my self, not i used to be
yes i am strong, i used to be a SUPER GIRL
well,, i just miss being me . . .

so long, i've blame my self dreamin 'bout you
i don't want to stop
cause i hate to be alone
just tell me where you are

i'm looking for you at many places
never bored asking people 'bout where you are
hey! don't you dare treat me
like you don't know me
now you're out of my world
don't know where to find you

take me out of here! take me out of here!
i'm not my self, not i used to be

yes i am strong, i used to be a SUPER GIRL

well,, i just miss being me . .
.

ooo . . . that strong little girl
ooo . . . dont wanna be alone

you control me
you control me
the way you are, makes me don't wanna go
won't be alone anymore
you control me . . .

***

Super Girl *d'cinnamons*
this song dedicated to U, to ME . . .

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

hmm...
my favorite song is SUPERMAN - five for fighting ^^

apa kabar bandung, ras? :)