lundi 5 novembre 2007

sadly ? ;( ?

Sometimes I wonder about what will come next
Where will my life turn when it seems to stall?
When is the next time I will smile again?
and how will I get up, should I fall?

Happiness fills me with a touch of sadness.
By that I mean I know it can't last.
Beauty decays, laughter subsides
When will the stones be cast?

Tragedy can be measured
by the amount of happiness taken away
Elusion is our only protection
As we fall victim to its prey

So when I've reached a fork in life's road
and the choices are many or few.
I follow the one that leads away from misfortune
Thats all I can really do

When life is good
You have to hold it in your hand
You have to close your eyes
You have to breathe it in!
Happiness may end
While tragedy begins
Today is the beginning
Is tomorrow the end?














us ,the superfinegirls, mellow-evening-rainy-day. x)



*from her. such a great melodramatic poem,rat.

Aucun commentaire: