mardi 4 août 2009

UP UP UP !



Since review of the UP movie is really hype on this blogosphere, I won't write any review of the story for you all. All I can say is, it's a really beautiful cartoon movie, after all. You can burst your tears out from laughing and crying as well. Other cartoon movies I had watch usually makes me yawn and, sleep.


Okay, to be honest, I slept during this movie, when the first time I watched it with my bestfriend. May be because I was super tired after Bandung-Jakarta trip at that time, hehe. (Well,, fyi I slept during almost every movie I watched in the cinema at night, including Transformer 1 & 2, The Pirates of the Carribean 3, Kungfu Panda, Ratatouille, and so on. Oh thank's God I didn't sleep while watching Fantastic Four because of a gorgeous Chris Evans catched my eyes, haha). The 2nd I watched this movie with my boyfriend, it was totally a blast! Meaning I didn't sleep at all, hehe.



A heartwarming and a heart touching story, beautiful scenes, amazing colours, an extraordinary flow of the story, funny and amusing characters, all in one package.

Well, Pixar always do their best, I think.












Photo Source here

2 commentaires:

Irene Hutami a dit…

romantic sekali ya filmnya :)

l a r a s ;) a dit…

iyaaa.... :)