mercredi 20 mai 2009

I miss 'them'.



I was sitting alone on a longchair in front of my so-called-second home, the place where I used to runaway when I need a place to getaway. Yes, used to. Now things just got change.. It's not the same anymore.. The faces, the breeze of the wind there, are different from what it was. Clock is ticking,,,and world does what it does, going round and round...

Sometimes when I miss that place, I would love to go there, and stay for a long while, just if the place was not crowded with people I don't even know their names. I would love to meet the silence, with the super green grass along my view, and leaves fall on to the ground from the roof I used to walk with them, my second family in my second home...

Then I thought, Gosh, I miss my past here.. I definitely miss them, a lot.
That place has been changed, they changes, and so do I...

Someday I have to leave that place, because still, clock id ticking...

See you, my fellas... Hope things never change, between us...

Aucun commentaire: